Dopo la laurea
This Master provide great work opportunities at International Level in Companies, Consultancy as confirmed by the Industrial Partners. This aspect deal with Strategic Planning and Management as well as with Risk Assessment and Mitigation. The Students acquire good Skills in facing Hybrid and Cyber Threats in Civil and Defense Environment; indeed there is a strong interest in the management and reduction of the risks related to physical and virtual attacks on Strategic Assets and Infrastructures, which will require specific professional skills for at least the next decade.
Obviously other major Areas that are growing in terms of interest are related to Defense and Security sectors from Private, Governamental and Military Point of View.
STRATEGOS Master's Program aims to answer these questions by excellence and professional approach. Graduates in Engineering Technology for Strategy and Security are expected to get job proposal directly from Partner Companies after the Internship as well as by Other Entities and Institutions such as:
- Private Companies in All Industrial Sectors
- Public Authorities and Administrations
- International Agencies and Organizations for Defense and Security
- International Agencies in Development and Cooperation;
- Free profession as Consultant
- Hi-Tech Companies dealing with Intelligent Innovative Solution Development
- International Research Centers and Facilities
- Operational centers for predicting Physical and Virtual Attacks and Decision Support
The STRATEGOS Engineers could serve in multiple roles within work contexts related to Industry, Business, International Activities, Defense and Homeland Security; examples of these roles are proposed in the following:
- Scenario Identification, Definition and Analysis
- Support Decision Makers by Quantitative Methodoliges, Models and Analytical Approaches
- Strategic Analysis and Decision Support in Defense
- Development of Models, Processes and Analysis to support Governmental and International Institutions, Policy Makers and Public Authorities
- Support to Industry in Strategic Decision Making, Planning and Scenario Definition
- Development of Models of Complex Systems
- Data Farming by Simultion to extend, integrate and fuse Big Data for Data Analytics
- Development of New Algorithms, Models and Architecture devoted to model, simulate, anylize and support decisions in complex Systems
- Modeling, also through the capture of data and information conditioning, of the scenario in which the organization moves
- Supporting the management of an Organization, civil or military, in defining the objectives and planning the actions necessary to achieve them
- Simulation, through the implementation of self-built systems, of the evolution of events on the basis of planned actions to verify whether the objectives of the organization are likely to be achieved.
- Development of plans to defend and restore to normal operating conditions following attacks or major emergencies.