The professional figure that result as outcome of STRATEGOS Master Program is able to operate in a variety of application domains (ranging from manufacturing to engineering, from defense to business, from politics to personal and societal development), being able not only to apply strategies using the most appropriate models, but also to gain requirements for new methods and to design new methodologies, techniques and instruments for strategic planning and management.
STRATEGOS, the MSc in Engineering Technologies for Strategy and Security
- prepares Engineers for Decision Making
providing strong foundation in Modeling, Simulation,
Scenario Analysis as well as in Enabling Technologies
- promotes Quantitative Modeling to Support Decisions
by developing a new generation of Engineers able to
deal with Strategic Thinking & Decision Makers
Lectures ensure acquiring strong scientific background while projects and workshops make the most of experiencing actual cases.
The Course includes Courses on Economics to provide Students with the capability to deal and interact with Industrial Decision Makers and Top Managers. International Affair and Geo-politics is part of STRATEGOS Program to guarantee the capability to analyze and evaluate Complex Scenarios and Regional Risks.
Several seminars and workshops are provided also to develop the Soft Skills of the Students in terms of Project Management, Team Working, People Management, Cultural background, Languages
This Master provide great work opportunities at International Level in Companies, Consultancy as confirmed by the Industrial Partners. This aspect deal with Strategic Planning and Management as well as with Risk Assessment and Mitigation. The Students acquire good Skills in facing Hybrid and Cyber Threats in Civil and Defense Environment; indeed there is a strong interest in the management and reduction of the risks related to physical and virtual attacks on Strategic Assets and Infrastructures, which will require specific professional skills for at least the next decade.
Obviously other major Areas that are growing in terms of interest are related to Defense and Security sectors from Private, Governamental and Military Point of View.
STRATEGOS Master's Program aims to answer these questions by excellence and professional approach. Graduates in Engineering Technology for Strategy and Security are expected to get job proposal directly from Partner Companies after the Internship as well as by Other Entities and Institutions such as:
- Private Companies in All Industrial Sectors
- Public Authorities and Administrations
- International Agencies and Organizations for Defense and Security
- International Agencies in Development and Cooperation;
- Free profession as Consultant
- Hi-Tech Companies dealing with Intelligent Innovative Solution Development
- International Research Centers and Facilities
- Operational centers for predicting Physical and Virtual Attacks and Decision Support
The STRATEGOS Engineers could serve in multiple roles within work contexts related to Industry, Business, International Activities, Defense and Homeland Security; examples of these roles are proposed in the following:
- Scenario Identification, Definition and Analysis
- Support Decision Makers by Quantitative Methodoliges, Models and Analytical Approaches
- Strategic Analysis and Decision Support in Defense
- Development of Models, Processes and Analysis to support Governmental and International Institutions, Policy Makers and Public Authorities
- Support to Industry in Strategic Decision Making, Planning and Scenario Definition
- Development of Models of Complex Systems
- Data Farming by Simultion to extend, integrate and fuse Big Data for Data Analytics
- Development of New Algorithms, Models and Architecture devoted to model, simulate, anylize and support decisions in complex Systems
- Modeling, also through the capture of data and information conditioning, of the scenario in which the organization moves
- Supporting the management of an Organization, civil or military, in defining the objectives and planning the actions necessary to achieve them
- Simulation, through the implementation of self-built systems, of the evolution of events on the basis of planned actions to verify whether the objectives of the organization are likely to be achieved.
- Development of plans to defend and restore to normal operating conditions following attacks or major emergencies.