How it works
The curricular and individual requirements shall be verified by a special committee, which operates according to a protocol similar to the one used for admission under the EMARO and JEMARO programmes.
For each candidate the committee will evaluate:
- academic potential (grade average, class rank, GPA, etc.)
- relevance of the level I degree
- quality of the university which awarded the level I degree
- knowledge of the English language, however, of a level not lower than B2
- letter of motivation
- reference letters: max. 5 points (not mandatory)
- other aspects of the Curriculum Vitae (other qualifications, work experience, professional qualifications, etc.).
There is no specific test other than the evaluation of the student’s career.
For international students with foreign BSc and residence abroad (Non-EU), all requested documents must be uploaded to the application platform DreamApply within the deadline of 31st May 2022.
For international students with foreign BSc (EU), all requested documents must be sent to email@example.com.
For students with Italian BSc and Italian residence all requested documents must be uploaded on the UniGe online pre-enrollment platform starting from April 2022.
The last deadline for the enrollment is fixed on 10th January of the first academic year.
The next dates for the English Language B2 assessment test are:
- 13th May 2022
- 15th June 2022
- 8th July 2022
- 16th September 2022
- 28th October 2022
- 15th December 2022 (last date for students who want to enrol in Master’s Degree Course Robotics Engineering)
- 10th February 2023
You will receive instructions on where the tests will be held (online at Microsoft Teams or at a classroom in the Department).