This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Student One-Stop Shop
- information on Matriculation and Enrollment; Transfers; Course Transfers
- Recognitions from previous careers
- Admission to pathways aimed at enrollment in master's degrees (Bridge Careers)
- Resumption of Studies
- Suspension and Waiver of Studies
- Request for certificates
- Request for duplicates
- Subscriptions to individual educational activities
you can write to email@example.com
- General information on Courses of Study
- Information on study plans
- Information on submitting a degree application
you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other useful contacts
The University of Genoa accompanies you with guidance services from high school through job placement.
Info and Contact:https://unige.it/orientamento
For information on:
- Merit incentives, profit awards, waivers and reductions for students
- Scholarships and awards
Info and contact: https://www.studenti.unige.it/tasse/
For information on university financial benefits.
Info and contact: https://www.aliseo.liguria.it/benefici-economici-universitari/
For information on support and assistance services for students with disabilities or specific learning disabilities (SLD)
Info and contact: https://unige.it/disabilita-dsa
- Applications for qualifications equipollence and courses shortening
- Pre-enrollment international students
- Welcome service for international students
Information and Contacts: https://unige.it/en/usg/en/international-enrolment
- Welcome service to all International and mobility students
- Support in the issue of study visa and residence permit
- Support in the accommodation research
- Free-of-charge Italian language courses
- Fiscal code issue
- Support in administrative procedures such as the opening of a bank account and health care. .
Information and Contacts: https://unige.it/en/usg/en/welcoming-international-students
For information on international student mobility programs (Erasmus+ program; mobility in the rest of the world).
Outgoing Erasmus+: https://unige.it/it/internazionale/outgoing-erasmus-plus
Mobility in the rest of the world: https://unige.it/it/internazionale/mobilita-nel-resto-del-mondo
For information on:
- activation and management of curricular and extracurricular internships (within 12 months of graduation)
- traineeships abroad
Info and contact: https://unige.it/lavoro/tirocini
For information on teaching calendar; examinations related to teachings no longer provided by the Course of Study; thesis title deposit and discussion schedule.
Info and contact: https://scienzeumanistiche.unige.it/node/117
The University of Genoa provides you with three types of tutors free of charge who can help you enjoy your college experience.
Tutors are senior students, who have taken specific training courses, and who will be an important reference point during your career.
Contact DAFIST and DIRAAS tutors: https://scienzeumanistiche.unige.it/node/208
- In-house consultation of paper and electronic documents
- Lending service
- Reference services
- Interlibrary loan
Info and contact information: https://biblioteche.unige.it/node/22
Information on Events and Services offered by the University of Genoa to orient you in the world of work
- CVisual Review
- Individual counseling
- Thematic workshops
- Skills Checklist
- Summer Days
Info and Contact: https://unige.it/lavoro/studenti
For information on:
- Doctoral Research (Humanities Area) .
- Schools of specialization in the area of cultural heritage protection
Info and contacts: https://www.studenti.unige.it/postlaurea/
For all dedicated student support services, there is a single toll-free number for the entire university 800551855.
For problems with UniGePASS login and credentials and university mail management: https://cedia.unige.it/helpdesk-studenti
For Support Online Student Services: https://cedia.unige.it/helpdesk-servizionline-studenti
For support on the Office 365 platform provided by the University: https://cedia.unige.it/assistenza-office365
Wi-Fi Support: https://cedia.unige.it/wifi-supporto