This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
The undergraduate examination consists of the preparation and discussion of a written paper on a topic agreed upon with a lecturer in your master's program.
You will have to develop your chosen topic in an original way by demonstrating:
- knowledge of scientific literature and research methods
- adequate basic preparation
- correct use of sources and bibliography
You will also have to demonstrate knowledge of a language of the European Union.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
Read the regulations of the accreditation procedure for conducting photographic and/or audiovisual filming activities inside university buildings (effective 06/28/2013).
The weighted average of the grades of all exams validated from previous courses (with the corresponding number of CFUs) or taken in the new course is used to calculate your graduation grade.
To the weighted average are added:
- points 0.5 for each lode obtained during your course of study
- graduation grade converted to thirtieths (110 cum laude = 30 cum laude)
The Graduation Committee may increase the weighted average by no more than 6 points. The committee may unanimously grant honors if you achieve a score of 110/110. In case you are granted honors, you may be further unanimously awarded the special mention of "dignity of print".
The Commission, in awarding the final score, may take into account any extracurricular courses taken.
The Commission, in awarding the final score, may increase the final grade by not more than one point in case you may have taken any periods of study abroad recognized by the course of study and which resulted in the awarding of university credits.
The final test is passed if you obtained a grade of not less than 66 points out of 110.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.