UniGe offers its new enrolled students a free telematic CityPass AMT subscription.
All students regularly enrolled at the University of Genoa for the first time and for the first year (at the first "contact" with UniGe) in a course of:
- Bachelor Degree
- Master's degree and single-cycle master's degree
- School of Specialisation (enrolment for A.Y. 2020/2021 only for the Medical Area)
- Master's degree
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
- go to the"UniGe online services" website at the useful link, in the Utilities section, and book your AMT subscription; be careful to indicate the effective date, of your choice
- after booking, you will receive your subscription number from AMT
- use the AMT app to download your subscription by entering the number you received.
If you are not a UniGe freshman but you are a student and you are between 19 and 25 years old, the annual CityPass AMT subscription is at the discounted price of 255 euros.
With CityPass AMT you can make an unlimited number of journeys, for 365 days from the first day of validity, on all means of transport of the urban network AMT (buses, subways, lifts, funiculars and Navebus) as well as on the urban rail network Trenitalia (in the sections between the stations of Nervi - Voltri - Vesima - Pontedecimo - Acquasanta).
online">https://servizionline.unige.it/studenti/webstudenti">online services – website