In view of the start of the 2022/23 academic year, the following basic preventive measures are reminded:
- stay on University premises allowed only in the absence of fever symptoms and only in the absence of a positive SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic test;
- hand hygiene and "respiratory etiquette" (protect the mouth and nose during sneezing or coughing by using paper tissues, etc.); and
- frequent air changes;
- extraordinary sanitization in the presence of one or more confirmed cases;
- use of surgical masks/FFP2 for staff and students with minor respiratory symptoms and in good general condition who, not presenting febrile symptoms, can enter the University;
- use of respiratory protective equipment (FFP2 filtering facepieces) for staff and students at risk of developing severe forms of Covid-19.
Any additional anti-contagious measures will be evaluated in relation to the epidemiological context and national regulations and may be implemented, in addition to the above measures, based on any public health needs to contain viral circulation/protect the university community.