This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Become a tutor
Who they are and how to contact them
They are "senior" students enrolled in courses at the School and:.
- constitute the first point of reference for new enrollees
- carry out orientation and welcome activities for freshmen
In collaboration with faculty and technical-administrative staff:
- provide information on the procedures to be followed to enter university life, the various facilities of the University and the School
- they know where to find useful information such as class schedules, location of venues, faculty reception, etc. .
- help find information on exam schedules, distribution of any teaching materials, registration for activities other than exams
- facilitate the induction of freshmen for any initial or pathway problems
. The School participates in UniGe's Freshmen Project to support freshmen and properly launch them into their college career through individual/group monitoring and support actions. Some reception tutors dedicate part of their time to activities related to the project.