This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
(Art.14 of the Regulations)
In order to be awarded the merit award, students must meet the following requirements:
- full-time enrollment (study plan with at least 31 CFUs) within the normal duration of the course
- past contribution regularity and regular enrollment for the current academic year.
Prize of merit for students enrolled in the first year of the course:
- €200.00 of reduction of the University Fee for students enrolled in a degree program (bachelor's, master's, single-cycle), who have obtained the degree required for enrollment with the highest grade (art. 14, paragraph 1, letter C of the Regulations). .
Premium of merit for students enrolled in years of course after the first:
- €400.00 for students within the first merit bracket.
- €200.00 for students falling in the second merit bracket.
according to the procedures for identifying the assignees set forth in art.14 of the Student Contribution Regulations.
The award related to the merit accrued by the student in the final year of a bachelor's, master's or single-cycle degree program may be used as a reduction of the university contribution provided for the first year of the eventual enrollment, in the immediately following academic year, in a course of study at a higher level of this University.
Excluded from the merit award are students who:
- benefit from the total exemption of the University Contribution .
- are enrolled or have been enrolled part-time within the last year of their course of study
- are found to be non-compliant with the payment of contributions, including past contributions, until their contribution position with the University is completely regularized
- are beneficiaries of scholarships provided by the regional agency for the right to university study
- They are in one of the following situations of incompatibility
- for the purpose of disbursement of merit awards "maximum grade" (for 'enrollment in the first year of a bachelor, master, single-cycle degree program), have already been enrolled in a course of equal or higher level
- for the purpose of disbursement of merit awards "deciles" have already obtained a degree of equal or higher level
- are enrolled under agreements/conventions, including at the international level
Students entitled to the benefit need not submit any application. The reduction will be applied ex officio..
Reductions per household
(art.9 of the Regulations)
Thirty percent exemption on the 3rd installment of the student contribution for students belonging to the same family unit (this means the nuclear family: spouses, parents, children, subjects joined by civil union or cohabitation ex l. 76/2016), enrolled, within the normal duration of the course, in the same academic year, in bachelor's degree programs, single-cycle bachelor's/master's degree, master's/master's degree programs of the University of Genoa.
Belonging to the same household is ascertained by means of ISEE for University (ISEE-U www.studenti.unige.it/tasse/certificazione/) or with ISEE-U-Parified (www.studenti.unige.it/tasse/iseeuparificato/).
THE PRODUCTION OF DIFFERENT DOCUMENTATION OF A FISCAL NATURE IS NOT ALLOWED..
The reduction can be combined with any merit awards.
Benefits for international students
(Articles 8 and 9 of the Regulations).
- Total exemption from the payment of the 2nd and 3rd installment of the student contribution for foreign students granted refugee status under the Geneva Convention of July 28, 1951, ratified by Law No. 722 of July 24, 1954, upon presentation of the document certifying the status;
- Total exemption from the payment of the 2nd and 3rd installment of the student contribution for foreign students who are beneficiaries of scholarships from the Italian government within the framework of development cooperation programs and intergovernmental cultural and scientific agreements, upon exhibition of the document certifying the position;
- Exemption of the 3rd installment of the student contribution for foreign students from "developing countries" identified on the basis of Ministerial Decree No. 344 of April 8, 2022 if resident in Italy with a regular residence permit for study purposes. Students entitled to the benefit do not need to submit any application: the reduction will be applied ex officio.
Benefits for off-campus students
(Article 9 of the Regulations)
- 50% reduction of the 3rd installment of the student contribution for students out of the course of the former system or beyond the normal duration of the new system owing as of March 31, 2020 of the final or graduation test only.
Students entitled to the benefit need not submit any request: the reduction will be applied ex officio.
Benefits for students with disabilities or disabilities
(Articles 8 and 9 of the Student Contribution Regulations).
- Total exemption from payment of 2nd and 3rd installments of fees (university contribution) and regional fee for students with disability of 66% or more.
- Total exemption from payment of 2nd and 3rd installment of fees (university contribution) for students with disabilities, with recognition of handicap according to art.3, Law 104/1992
- Partial exemption from payment of the 3rd installment of fees (university contribution) for students with a disability in a measure between 50 and 65%.
- For graduation of regional fee and/or university contribution you are required to self-certify your ISEE-U data on page https://servizionline.unige.it/studenti/iseeu .
The exemption is applied for the current academic year if the documentation certifying the disability and/or disability is produced by the deadline for enrollment in the chosen course of study (deadline for payment of the 1st installment) or, if produced after that deadline, but nevertheless by the deadline for payment of the 3rd installment, provided that the effective date of recognition is prior to the aforementioned enrollment deadline. Otherwise, the waiver will be applied as of the following academic year.
Documentation proving disability and/or disabled status should be uploaded to the online services page https://servizionline.unige.it/studenti
Select "WEB-students" > enter credentials > Forms > Disability Disability DSA > Enter certifications
The University will also automatically apply the benefit for the academic years following the one in which the certification was acquired, unless the recognition has an expiration date because it is subject to review. It will be the student's responsibility to re-produce to the University the documentation proving the continuation of tenure, which will be accepted in the same manner as in the previous paragraph.
Youth Support Fund
(Article 22 of the Regulations)
Youth Support Fund - Disciplinary areas of special national and community interest (Annex 2, Art. 1, DM 989/2019) - Allocation a.a.2020/21
Students matriculated/enrolled in degree programs in:.
- Chemical Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Materials science
- Mathematical Statistics and Computer Data Processing (SMID) .
- Geological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronic engineering and information technology
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Management Engineering (Savona Pole)
- Mechanical Engineering (Genoa and La Spezia Poles)
- Mechanical engineering - energy and production (Savona Pole)
- Naval Engineering (La Spezia Pole)
- Naval Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering