Skip to main content

Before leaving

Before departure remember to:

  • check deadlines and how to enroll in your foreign university
  • check the validity of your ID card or passport. If expiring, arrange for renewal
  • check the arrangements for entry and residence in the foreign country (read the relevant section of the announcement)
  • check that you have a valid Health Card with you. Make sure with your ASL that you have health coverage
  • enroll in language courses at the Language Skills Development Branch (formerly CLAT), if assigned
  • fill out the Before the mobility part of the Learning Agreement, found in the important documents section of this page (following the guidelines). This part must be signed by you, your CCS Chair or Department Delegate, and the person in charge at the foreign office. Once you have obtained all the authorizations you will need to get copies to the Erasmus Staff at the Department/School

N.B.For more information, read the Erasmus+ Student Kit and the International Student Mobility Handbook in the Important Documents section of this page.

Submit the Request for Examination Recognition in Foreign Mobility, which can be found in the Important Documents section, where the examinations (also type of your choice) you intend to take at the host university and the corresponding examination or educational activity in your study plan should be listed. The paper recognition request must be handed in to the School's International Relations Office before departure, in conjunction with the completion of the Learning Agreement.

Waiving the mobility period and Erasmus+ grant

You can opt out of the mobility period and the awarded grant even after acceptance, using the Waiver Form (Form C in the Important Documents section of this page).

To enable the rankings to be scrolled, send or deliver as soon as possible to the International Mobility Department the completed form and a copy of your ID, preferably by the date defined within the announcement.