|CREDITS||6 credits during the 2nd year of 8715 Civil and Environmental Engineering (L-7) GENOVA|
|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||ICAR/10|
|TEACHING LOCATION||GENOVA (Civil and Environmental Engineering)|
The module introduces the complex reality of building design and construction, describing the phases of the building process, analyzing the techniques and technologies typical of building construction, decomposing the elements of buildings, with attention to the main functional and structural types.
The course aims to introduce students to the complex reality of design and construction by giving them a first ability to understand and analyse the different components of a building with attention to the reading of the main functional and structural types.
The Course is structured in such a way as to provide students with the following skills:
- understanding of the phases of the construction process;
- knowledge of typical building technologies (materials, historical technologies, contemporary technologies);
- the ability to understand and analyse the constructive elements of buildings, with attention to the reading of the main functional and structural typologies.
The discipline of Architectural Engineering is investigated in its main aspects:
- the steps of the construction process;
- the construction materials;
- the traditional building technologies;
- the contemporary building technologies;
- the building elements with attention to the reading of the main functional and structural typologies.
- references: these are indicated during the frontal lessons;
- network resources: handouts on AulaWeb.
RENATA MORBIDUCCI (President)
The oral exam consists of questions about the program developed in the course to test the acquisition of basic skills related to the complex reality of building design and construction.
In particular, the student's assessment is based on specific questions on the different topics covered, proposing detailed "applications" of materials, construction techniques and technological solutions. The student must demonstrate that he or she has acquired basic critical knowledge and skills in the detailed design of the building.
Appointment request via email.
|23/01/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula 6A, presso DAD, Architettura|
|16/02/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula 6A, presso DAD, Architettura|
|12/06/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula 6A, presso DAD, Architettura|
|17/07/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula 6A, presso DAD, Architettura|
|11/09/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula 6A, presso DAD, Architettura|