|CREDITS||8 credits during the 1st year of 9322 TEACHER EDUCATION (LM-85 bis) GENOVA|
|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||L-ART/02|
|TEACHING LOCATION||GENOVA (TEACHER EDUCATION)|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
The teaching of the Image Education is divided into Discipline (8 cfu) and Laboratory (1 cfu) for a total of 9 credits. Trains students to face the discipline in primary and secondary as ministerial programs.
This course aims to help students to : 1) develop image- reading skills , through the presentation of significant artistic case studies ; 2) acquire knowledge and skills enabling them to effectively present cultural heritage to children, in relation to the territory and in museum contexts , also through the assessment of practical teaching experiences both in preschool and in primary school, presented during classes; 3) acquire critical tools useful for the understanding and furthering of children’s expressive and communicative skills via the visual arts.
The course has the following objectives:
- Acquire critical tools useful for the development of communicative skills of children through the theory of expressive methods in graphics referring to the expectations and needs of both the kindergarten, both primary school;
- Developing the image-reading skills, through the presentation of case studies and emblematic of the fundamental contents of the history of art from the Rennaissance to the twentieth century;
- Acquire skills related to communication strategies of cultural heritage through the examination of practical teaching experience (for example in the field of museums)
The course contents include notes on the production of images in childhood (scribble, drawing); reflections on the status, perception and decryption of images; examples related to issues, problematic issues and basic steps of the history of art; routes of approach to the variety of cultural heritage, with particular reference to those in the area, in didactic function. In addition, they will touch topics such as film image in relation to the world of childhood and education network. They will be presented in the context of ongoing real experiences of image education in the rich cultural heritage of the area, with particular reference to reality museum or linked to temporary exhibitions.
Attending and non-attending students:
- E. Cannoni, “Il disegno dei bambini”, Carocci editore (collana Bussole/91), Roma 2007
- G. Golomb, “L’arte dei bambini. Contesti culturali e teorie psicologiche”, R. Cortina editore, Milano 2004
- B. Munari, “Fantasia”, Laterza, Bari 1977 (o edizioni successive)
A manual for the study of the history of art from the Renaissance to the twentieth century.
C. Bertelli, "La storia dell’arte", edizioni scolastiche Bruno Mondadori (volumes that include parts from the Renaissance to the twentieth century)
G. Bora, G. Fiaccadori, A. Negri, A. Nova, "I luoghi dell'arte, sotria opere percosri, Electa, Bruno Mondadori, Milano (volumes that include parts from the Renaissance to the twentieth century)
- A. Pinelli, La storia dell’arte. Istruzioni per l’uso”, Laterza, Roma-Bari, 2009 (or later editions)
Office hours: On the day at the reception time students/graduates will agree with the teacher at the end of the lessons. Non-attending students can request an appointment by writing to the teacher's email address.
CARLO MERELLO (President)
ROSSANA VITIELLO (President)
October 5, 2017
In the oral exam the student, in compliance with the proposed bibliographic score, will be called to expound the theory part of the course, dedicated to children's drawings, and to demonstrate the critical tools to understand, read, chronologically placed images of works of art viewed in class or taken from manuals.
|15/01/2018||14:00||GENOVA||Orale||La prova è orale e avverrà insieme all'insegnamento Educazione all'immagine (Laboratorio) con il prof. Carlo Merello|
|07/02/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||La prova è orale e avverrà insieme all'insegnamento Educazione all'immagine (Laboratorio) con il prof. Carlo Merello|
|17/02/2018||09:00||GENOVA||Orale||La prova è orale e avverrà insieme all'insegnamento Educazione all'immagine (Laboratorio) con il prof. Carlo Merello|