|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/42|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Epidemiology is the science that aims to analyze the illnesses in the populations, with particular respect to the study of the conditions and their determinants.
The course aims to provide the cognitive, methodological and behavioral tools, that allow to:
- Describe the health status of the population and to measure the frequency of health events;
- Proceed from the formulation of hypothesis to the evaluation of associations and causality through the descriptive, analytical and experimental epidemiological studies;
- Integrate some of the competences already acquired in the preceding progress with competences to read these problems from the point of view of the population in complex.
- Measuring the health events;
- Describing the health status of the population through the descriptive epidemiological studies;
- Assessing the associations in epidemiology using the cohort and case-control studies;
- Knowing the experimental epidemiological studies;
- The evaluation of the risks, the needs and the effectiveness in Public Health;
- Systematic reviews, meta-analysis and guidelines in medicine;
- Epidemiological surveillance.
Epidemiologia di base (http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43541/6/887266031_ita.pdf)
Office hours: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
ANNAMARIA BAGNASCO (President)
ANTONIETTA MARIA MARTELLI
GIANLUCA CATANIA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The lessons will start in the second semester.
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The examination test is formed by multiple-choice question and exercises.
|08/09/2022||09:00||GENOVA||Scritto + Orale||La parte orale di questo appello si terrà il giorno 13.09.2022 a partire dalle ore 09:00 in aula B del dipartimento DISSAL|
|04/10/2022||09:00||GENOVA||Scritto + Orale||La parte orale di questo appello si terrà il giorno 07.10.2022 a partire dalle ore 09:00 in aula A del dipartimento DISSAL|