|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/28|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Implant prosthodontic deals with the replacement of compromised or missing teeth with dental implants and mobile/fixed prostheses.
Acquisition of the theoretical and practical knowledge in order to make a diagnosis in “implant” patients and in order to design and realize a correct implant supported prosthesis.
At the end of the course the student must:
- be able to diagnose and realize a proper treatment plan including implant-supported fixed or removable prostheses
- be able to clinically identify indications and contraindications to the different types of implant-supported rehabilitations
- know in detail the various types of dental implants and implant connections
- be able to apply the knowledge acquired in order to decide the type of dental implants and the type of implant rehabilitation best suited to realize a fixed/mobile prosthesis in a specific clinical situation
- have acquired a proper terminology in order to be able to identify the various
types of implant supported prostheses and their components and in order to describe the procedures
required to realize a implant-supported prosthesis with a suitable language
Lactures. Attendance of the lectures is mandatory. Some lectures might be held in remote mode.
Lecture notes will be given to the students. In order to deepen the topics covered during the lessons, the following text books are suggested:
- Tealdo T, Bevilacqua M, Pera P. Columbus Bridge Protocol. Quintessenza ed.
- Capelli M, Testori T. Implantologia. Tecniche implantari mininvasive e innovative. Acme ed.
FRANCESCA ANGIERO (President)
MARCO GIARGIA (President)
MARIA MENINI (President)
PAOLO PERA (President)
TIZIANO TEALDO (President)
SILVANO VALENTE (President)
PAOLO PESCE (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Written test with multiple choice questionnaire and possible subsequent oral discussion.
The written test will ascertain the knowledge acquired and the comprehension of the topics treated.
The interview will evaluate the capacity to formulate a proper diagnosis and treatment plan using a suitable terminology.
The evaluation will also include punctuality, personal behaviour, communication skills, decency and professionalism in the relationship with the patient, with the clinical tutors and with the dental equips of the different clinical divisions.
|26/01/2022||10:00||GENOVA||Esame su appuntamento|
|01/06/2022||09:00||GENOVA||Scritto||1 giugno esame scritto, aula ginecologia altri appelli orale, aula da definire|
|29/06/2022||09:00||GENOVA||Scritto||1 giugno esame scritto, aula ginecologia altri appelli orale, aula da definire|
|13/07/2022||09:00||GENOVA||Scritto||1 giugno esame scritto, aula ginecologia altri appelli orale, aula da definire|