|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||M-PED/01|
The course deals with the structures, the ideas and the fundamental research lines of the Philosophy of Education as educational science.
Structuring of semantic complexes that govern the pedagogical and philosophical construction of the formation of a human being seen by a the theoretical profile.
The objectives of the course are the acquisition of:
- knowledge about the theoretical foundations of the Philosophy
- learning of interpretive, problematic and critical setting, about the analysis of educational issues.
Lessons are conducted in the presence of the teacher; they are predominantly frontal lessons; interventions of the students are provided at the end of each lesson. Within the course are also scheduled thematic interventions by individual students agreed with the teacher; during the course can be scheduled group activities and are established depth seminars (every last Thursday of the month is scheduled the "General Pedagogy Seminar", already held for over ten years).
The Philosophy of education:
- Epistemology (the scientific status);
- Gnoseology (the theoretical profile);
- Ontologies (the human essence);
- Hermeneutical (interpretive thought).
- A. Kaiser, Filosofia dell’educazione, Il Melangolo, Genova, 2013
- A. Kaiser, Gnoseologia dell’educazione, La Scuola, Brescia, 1998
- M. Gennari, Herrad von Landsberg e l’Hortus deliciarum, Il Melangolo, Genova, 2017
Office hours: The Teacher receives every week, at the Pedagogical Study (3C7 room). The reception schedule is available on the website DISFOR (www.disfor.unige.it), within the personal page of the Teacher. Students can contact the Teacher during the receipt time or, possibly, by phone during the same time (tel. 010-209.53.818).
ANNA KAISER (President)
FRANCESCA MARCONE (President Substitute)
Mid-February, according to the timetable established by Disfor
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Written work and Registration / Oral
The written exam lasts 45 minutes. This mode allows the teacher to probe the knowledge gained by the student and his critical processing capabilities of the learned content. To this end, the examination is divided into a small number of open questions.
During the vision of the written and vote recording, there is the possibility of a short oral.
In case of failure in the script, the student must repeat the written work.
Any change to the usual teaching activities (classes and office hours) will be promptly reported on the DISFOR site, within the personal page of the Teacher.
Subject Expert: Dr. Edoardo Valter Tizzi.