|CREDITS||1 credit during the 3nd year of 9286 PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION TECHNIQUE (L/SNT2) GENOVA|
|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/25|
|TEACHING LOCATION||GENOVA (PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION TECHNIQUE)|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Presentation and description of national and regional legislation on the organization of socio-sanitary services, with particular reference to mental health, dependencies, and penitentiary medicine.
Acquire the ability to communicate and properly present their scientific and cultural knowledge and to relate to the professional environment, using the most appropriate exposition methodology.
1. Health Reforms, Sanitary and Hospital Companies, Regional Social Health Plan: Law 833/1978 "Health Care Reform Framework"
D.Lgs 502/1992 and D.Lgs 517/1994 Reform of SSN
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of 1st November 1999 Approval of the PROJECT OBJECTIVE "MENTAL HEALTH PROTECTION 1998-2000”
3. National Action Plan for Mental Health (PANSM) approved in a unified Conference with Agreement n. 4 of 24/01/2013
4. Agreement of 13/11/2014 between the Government, the Regions and the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano and Local Autonomies on the document “Definition of the care paths to be activated in the mental health departments for schizophrenic disorders, mood disorders and serious personality disorders”
5. Pathological Dependencies (from drug addictions to Non-Related to Substances addictions) L. DPR 309/90
6. Analysis of the Action Plan of O.M.S. "Mental health".
7. Agreement of 17/10/2013 between the Government, the Regions, the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano and the Local Autonomies on the document "Residential Psychiatric Facilities".
8. Agreement of 13/11/2014 between the Government, the Regions and the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano and Local Autonomies on the document "Residential and semi-residential therapeutic rehabilitation interventions for neuropsychological disorders of childhood and adolescence".
9. D.P.C.M. 01/04/2008 "Methods and criteria for transfer to S.S.N. of healthcare functions, work relations, financial resources and equipment and instrumental assets in the field of penitentiary health".
10. D.G.R. n. 364/2012 "Indications for the definition of the organizational model in the field of health in prison and of persons placed in the criminal circuit under the DPCM 01/04/2008".
Distribution of copies of aforementioned laws, norms, resolutions, as well as slides of each lesson.
ANDREA ESCELSIOR (President)
MARCO MOLLICA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Oral examination, consisting of two / three questions. The evaluation is global.
The final vote, being an integrated course, is given by the average of the weighted votes given by the various teachers.
The exam allows to verify the achievement of the expected learning outcomes: knowledge of proposed theoretical contents, ability to apply the acquired knowledge, exposition skills.
|10/01/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|07/02/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|21/02/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|06/06/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|27/06/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|11/07/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
|12/09/2022||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||Esami da remoto|
Availability to provide seminars or insights spaces, including through expert support.
Reception by appointment