|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/39|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
The teaching of sets the goal of:
- provide students with the basics of neurobiological maturation processes;
- develop in students knowledge on neurobiological development of the central nervous system and clinical correlates;
- to have students acquire the main stages of posturo-motor, linguistic, emotional and social development.
- develop in students the knowledge related to the different development curves in the different areas of operation and therefore for each individual neuropsychological function.
- develop in students the skills related to certain assessment tools.
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS: At the end of the teaching, the student will be able to:
- Know the neuropsychological functioning and in particular the different development curves;
- Apply some evaluation tools.
- Integrate the different development curves;
- Build/create operating profiles:
- Recognize acquired skills, un acquired skills and emerging skills.
The lessons are conducted in the front with interactive and participatory mode by the students in order to make the contents of the program even more explicit and experiential.
The program is then carried out with the support of slides (Power Point), integrated with the presentation of clinical cases (sometimes also with video) and implementation of simulations/tutorials.
Proliferative phenomena, of "routing"
Regressive phenomena, of "apoptosis"
Hemispheric lateralization and sexual dominance or differentiation
Spontaneous Infant motility – General movements
Evolution of Posture
Evolution of the path
Evolution of prehension and manipulation
The examination will mainly focus on handouts, documents and articles provided by the teacher.
EUGENIA DUFOUR (President)
FRANCESCA MARIA BATTAGLIA
LINO NOBILI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
You can refer to the hour voice of lessons
The way in which this module is examined will also be preferably oral to allow the sharing of the methods of study used by the student and to clarify any doubts that have arisen during the same
Initially, a favorite topic is asked by the student, and then moved on to two other topics at the discretion of the teacher.
Additional questions may be asked if the student does not respond correctly and/or appears uncertain about the former.
Ability to orient itself within the program, make connections between different development curves, identify emerging, acquired and unacquired functions; Clarity and specificity in the exposure, coherence and correctness of data content in response
|11/01/2022||08:00||GENOVA||Orale||11 gennaio e 8 febbraio 2022 (solo per iscritti secondo anno o rimasti indietro)|
|08/02/2022||08:00||GENOVA||Orale||11 gennaio e 8 febbraio 2022 (solo per iscritti secondo anno o rimasti indietro)|
|14/06/2022||08:00||GENOVA||Orale||11 gennaio e 8 febbraio 2022 (solo per iscritti secondo anno o rimasti indietro)|
|05/07/2022||08:00||GENOVA||Orale||11 gennaio e 8 febbraio 2022 (solo per iscritti secondo anno o rimasti indietro)|
|06/09/2022||08:00||GENOVA||Orale||11 gennaio e 8 febbraio 2022 (solo per iscritti secondo anno o rimasti indietro)|
The examination may not be supported unless the relative propedeucity is respected.
As these are integrated course exams, not passing a single discipline involves the repetition of the entire exam.