Salta al contenuto principale
CODICE 66388
ANNO ACCADEMICO 2022/2023
CFU
SETTORE SCIENTIFICO DISCIPLINARE ING-IND/02
LINGUA Inglese
SEDE
  • LA SPEZIA
PERIODO 2° Semestre
MATERIALE DIDATTICO AULAWEB

OBIETTIVI E CONTENUTI

OBIETTIVI FORMATIVI

The unit provides students with the technology and application concepts concerning composite material currently used in pleasure craft and yacht engineering sectors. Besides to shipyard manufacturing technologies, theoretical concepts to carry out scantling calculation through widely applied methods are given.

DOCENTI E COMMISSIONI

Commissione d'esame

MARCO GAIOTTI (Presidente)

CESARE MARIO RIZZO

LEZIONI

Orari delle lezioni

L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.

ESAMI

MODALITA' D'ESAME

Oral exam on the whole course: a minimum of seven appointments if planned for each Academic Year

the first question deals with mechanical aspects of composite materials.

The second question deals with technological aspects of composite materials.

Moreover, exercises presented during lectures are to be carried by students and discussed, as part of the final examination.

MODALITA' DI ACCERTAMENTO

60% of the grade is based on the mechanical part of the course, while the remaining 40% is based on the technological part.

Solving the exercises proposed during lectures is mandatory.

Calendario appelli

Dati Ora Luogo Tipologia Note
13/01/2023 09:00 LA SPEZIA Orale
15/02/2023 09:00 LA SPEZIA Orale
05/06/2023 14:30 LA SPEZIA Orale
03/07/2023 14:30 LA SPEZIA Orale
08/09/2023 14:30 LA SPEZIA Orale

ALTRE INFORMAZIONI

Solving the exercises proposed during lectures is mandatory.