Attenzione. Il contenuto della pagina non è completamente disponibile nella lingua selezionata per la navigazione.
The Master of Science in Safety Engineering for Transport, Logistics and Production aims at providing to student a high and advanced level of training. The main goal is to enable MD graduates to operate in qualified positions with reference to the various activities related to safety in transport systems, logistics, and production, but also of the territory where they are located, with particular reference:
- the risk assessment of man-made systems, and in particular the planning, design and management of both safety (protection against accidental events) and security (protection than intentional events)
- the evaluation in terms of cost/benefits of different design alternatives for risk mitigation in transport, logistics, and production systems
- the planning and management of the mobility of people and goods, through the knowledge of the fundamental elements of transport and logistic systems, as well as the criteria to define the physical characteristics of isolated infrastructures a network of infrastructures, with particular reference to the relevant functions and interdependencies
- the design and safe management of transport, logistic, and production systems, with reference to either the systems as a whole, and to the relevant single components, such as infrastructures, facilities, vehicles, equipment
- the analysis and evaluation of the externalities of transport, logistic and production systems, with explicit reference to the particular safety aspect and issues characterizing each phase of the mobility of people and goods, even within the production plants connected, and their interaction with surrounding environment.
- the methodologies for the modeling, analysis, monitoring and control of complex systems, including aspects of internal and external logistics of production plants
- development of prototypal systems for applications from companies or public administrations