Requisiti di ammissione e modalità di iscrizione
1. Read the admission criteria
You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, a direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you successfully pass the Prerequisites assessment.
In order to attend this course, all the following curricular requirements are required:
alternatively, the possession of:
a three-years degree obtained in Italy, in either Civil and Environmental Engineering (L-7 DM 270/2004, 08 DM 509/1999) or Building Engineering (L-23 DM 270/2004), Architecture (L-17 DM 270/2004), Architectural Science/Building Engineering (04 DM 509/1999), Industrial Engineering (L-9 DM 270/2004, 10 DM 509/1999)
a five years degree obtained in Italy in either Civil Engineering (LM-23 DM 270/2004, 28/S DM 509/1999)or Safety Engineering (LM-26 DM 270/2004), Architecture or Architectural Science/Building Engineering (LM-4 DM 270/2004, 4/S DM 509/1999), Mechanical Engineering (LM-33 DM 270/2004, 36/S DM 509/1999), Environmental Engineering (LM-35 DM 270/2004, 38/S DM 509/1999)
a foreign degree recognized as eligible
- specific ECTS obtained in sets of Scientific Disciplinary Sectors, characterizing two basic learning areas:
- C. Structural area (ICAR07, ICAR08, ICAR09): at least 15 ECTS, of which at least 4 ECTS in ICAR07 (Geotechnics) and 6 ECTS in SSD ICAR09 (Structural Engineering)
- D. Energy and plant area (INGIND10, INGIND11): at least 8 ECTS
- English language, B2 level or equivalent
The eligibility of foreign degree is recognized by the competent Degree Programme Board on the basis of an assessment of the academic qualification, the training activities (examinations) carried out, and the CV.
Did you graduate abroad?
Please apply here
You need to have a English certification or certificate of level B2 or higher. The following certifications are admitted:
- Cambridge (FCE/B2 or higher);
- Trinity ISE I or higher;
- IELTS (> 5.5);
- TOEFL iBT (> 72);
- IGCSE (C or higher)
- The PeopleCert Group - LanguageCert (Listening, Reading e Speaking - B2 or higher).
- Oxford Test of English (B2 or higher)
- Linguaskill (Reading & Listening, Writing and Speaking - B2 or higher)
If you have a degree obtained abroad and you want to enroll in a course held entirely in English, you will not have to take the Italian language test.
If you graduated in UniGe with a recent degree (ex DM 509) and your degree meets the admission criteria, you must directly access the UniGe Online Services.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the admission criteria or you are a graduate of another university, you have to:
- Access the UniGe Online Service
- Upload your study career (only for students coming from other Universities), including the prospectus of examinations with the indication, for each subject, of the scientific disciplinary areas and the relevant CFU. At this time, you will have to choose the date for your Admission test.
N.B. The documentation must be uploaded within 10 days from the date you intend to join.
You will be informed of the outcome of the verification of the admission criteria before the date scheduled for the admission test.
If you don't succeed in the admission criteria verification, you will not be able to take part in the admission test. In this case, you will be suggested a bridge career (carriera ponte) to fill the curricular deficiencies identified.
If instead, you do not pass the admission test, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's Degree or submit to the next test.
N.B. If your Bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or has obtained a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the Admission Test.
You can attend the admission test even if you are not graduated yet, as long as you have already succeeded all the exams and your career meets the admission requirements.
In this case, after pre-enrollment, you have to access Unige's Online Services and choose the admission test date on which you would like to join in.
N.B. As you are not graduated yet, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of the possible exemption for the degree grade.
2. Registrati e pre-immatricolati
Per iscriverti a questo corso di studio è necessario effettuare la procedura online che comprende la registrazione e la pre-immatricolazione (guarda il TUTORIAL).
Registrazione al portale UniGe
Se non sei mai stato iscritto all'Università di Genova, accedi al Portale UniGe e ottieni le credenziali UniGePASS.
Fai domanda di pre-immatricolazione utilizzando le credenziali UniGePASS ricevute con la registrazione.
3. Sostieni la verifica della preparazione personale
Vai alla pagina dedicata alla Verifica della preparazione personale.
4. Conferma l'immatricolazione