6 cfu al 1° anno di 9268 YACHT DESIGN (LM-34) LA SPEZIA
6 cfu al 2° anno di 9008 DESIGN NAVALE E NAUTICO (LM-12) LA SPEZIA
6 cfu al 1° anno di 9008 DESIGN NAVALE E NAUTICO (LM-12) LA SPEZIA
|SETTORE SCIENTIFICO DISCIPLINARE||SECS-P/08|
|SEDE||LA SPEZIA (YACHT DESIGN)|
This course on O.M. provides the Students with BASIC KNOWLEDGE of COMPETITIVE INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT; it has a specific focus on Enterprise Culture which means the Concepts, Disciplines and tools to operate like a Manager; and it has an additional focus on the Design & Production Processes for nautical Competitive Operations (single Customer Order “one shot”).
Essential Elements for the Enterprise Competitivity toghether with analysis of the General Technics and Processes for an effective.
The main aims are :
A ) Education to operate always in the way that “ …MAKES THE THINGS HAPPEN …” ;
B) Education to learn and become familiar with the KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUNDAMENTAL DISCIPLINES AND KNOW-HOW NECESSARY TO MANAGE A COMPANY in a COMPETITIVE WAY.
C) OPERATES TO GENERATE A HARMONIC INTEGRETED SYSTEM into the Company as a whole (the only sure way to generate real competitiveness).
D) Understands the RULES that underpin the facilitation of IMPROVEMENT in all sectors and systems supporting everybody in all problems and operations.
E) Understands the paramount importance of clear, effective , immediate COMMUNICATION with everybody to OPERATE IN GREAT AUTONOMY TO REACH THE TARGETS.
F) Understands their own role as PROBLEM SOLVER and has the capacity to create SYNERGIES AND MOTIVATION so that an ORGANISATION BECOMES AN ORGANISM : this is a necessary premise to be a COMPETITIVE COMPANY.
The first part of the programme is introductory and provides an overview of the package of disciplines and also of the concepts and legal nature of a Company as well as of the meaning of being a Manager.
8. ELEMENTS of ADMINISTRATION , ACCOUNTING , FINANCE, ECONOMICS : CAPITAL AND FOUNDING , COMPANY CALCULATION ON REDDITIVITY PARAMETER, , ROI, B.E.P. .
9. PROCESS ANALYSIS FOR IMPROVING EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY, PERFORMANCE MEASURAMENTS: inventory rotations , balance sheets , economic data (overview and detail).
10. EBITDA/ GROSS MARGIN, NET MARGIN & PROFIT .
11. PLANNIG PROGRAMMING – SCHEDULING - FINITE CAPACITY SCHEDULING.
12. BASIC ESSENTIAL SWs : ERP ( + MRP ) , DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT WITH AUTOMATIC PROCESSES , MULTIPROJECT SCHEDULING INTEGRATED WITH ERP ( FINITE CAPACITY PROJECTING ) , BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE,
13. ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT : TARGETS, ORGANISATION, INSTRUMENTS , BUDGETS , PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
14. THE 4 DIMENSIONS OF A “PROJECT” : TIME, COSTS, CONTENTS AND RELIABILITY . Value analysis & Standardisation criteria and methods.
15. RELIABILITY IN INTEGRETED ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATIONS ’, QUALITY CONTROL, ZERO DEFECTS PHILOSOPHY AND APPLICATIONS ’, ISO 9000 ( 90XX). D.O.E., TESTS : DISTRUCTIVE and NOT DISTRUTIVE ( OVERVIEW and SPECIFIC to NAUTICAL PRODUCTS), STATISTICS (GENERAL AND INFERENTIAL + APPLICATIONS ( Gaussian ,Cp and Cpk ), FMEA and RISKS ANALYSIS.
16. COMPETITIVE ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT for advanced and competitive operations in engineering. parallel designing vs serial. Engineering, change management. Using a CODING SYSTEM; DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT FOR W.WIDE EFFICIENCY. THE STRUCTURE OF AN INTEGRATED-DOCUMENT ORGANISATIONS: drawings, technical specifications, bill of materials , TECHNICAL SUPPORT to SUPPLIERS FOR RELIABILTY, NON CONFORMITY MGN, “do it right first time ’.
17. DETAILED FMEA AND RISK ANALYSIS. ROBUST DESIGN. RELIABILTY AND SAFETY, “ FOR LIFE” DESIGN, MAINTENANCE + DYAGNOSTICS ( PROGNOSTIC ON SYSTEMS AND ON BOARD) .
18. ENTERPRISE and SUB - AREAS FORECASTS + BUDGET . DISCREPANCY ANALYSIS : PARETO/ ISHIKAWA and BRAINSTORMING, ANALYSIS on lost : TAGOUCHI,
19. ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT AS A ”FULLY HARMONISED SYSTEM”; as COMPETITIVE INDUSTRIAL PROJECT ; parameters and their measurement .
BEING A MANAGER MEANS being like the ENGINE that PROPELS CONTINUOUS GROWTH; SUPPORTING THE FORMAL ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE; DIRECTING REPONSABILITY ALLOCATION, having a DYNAMIC & FLEXIBLE approach to address SPECIFIC SITUATIONS and PROBLEMS.
The MAJORITY of the TIME DIRECT verbal instruction is used, applying a DUAL 2-WAY METHOD to foster interaction with the students and verify adequate UNDERSTANDING .
Additional contacts with the Students take place during the full year to provide opportunities for in-depth explanations when necessary (on demand) and mainly to provide support when they wish to add chapters on industry knowledge to their theses.
THE FULL PROGRAMME is divided into 18 LESSONS including SOME MODEL EXERCISES explained in detail and with reference to REAL CASE STUDIES.
During EACH LESSON a topic is dealt with in detail but with various references back TO PREVIOUS TOPICS TO FACILTATE the development of a well-rounded KNOW-HOW and the INTEGRETION BETWEEN DISCIPLINES.
Per consultazione :
ANTONIO DA FORNO (Presidente)
MARCO FERRANDO (Presidente Supplente)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile su EasyAcademy.
THE EXAMINATION IS divided into 2 parts : a WRITTEN TEST and an ORAL TEST.
The questions and answers are related to the FULL PROGRAMME of the Course. .
During the Academic year 3 periods are allocated for EXAMINATIONS:
NR 3 SESSIONS IN SUMMER : June, July and September;
NR 2 SESSIONS IN WINTER: January and February.
Additional SESSIONS can be organized in order to meet the students’ individual needs, mainly due to long-distance travel.
THE EXAMS ARE STRUCTURED AS FOLLOWS:
WRITTEN TEST :
The ANSWERS must be SUCCINCT ( MAX 500 WORDS ) and provide evidence of a basic knowledge of the subject & topic in question. NO use of any document is allowed .
BOTH documents must be READY AT THE END OF NR 2 HOURS ALLOCATED FOR THE WRITTEN EXAM.
NORMALLY THE WRITTE EXAM TAKES PLACE FROM 10.00 A.M. AND HAS A DURATION OF 2 HOURS.
Each Student has to have paper sheets with their NAME AND MATRICOLA CODE REFERENCE . The only support allowed is a calculator.
THE ORAL TEST WILL BE UNDERTAKEN ONLY IF THE RESULTS IN THE WRITTEN TEST ARE AT OR ABOVE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
THE ORAL TEST IS A DETAILED EXAMINATION OF THE WORK DONE in order to EVALUATE the POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ELEMENTS of a topic and come to A COMPLETE EXPLANATION OF THE MATTER.
When necessary additional QUESTIONS can be asked and considered.
At the END of the FULL EXAM each Student is invited to reflect and then PROVIDE A PERSONAL EVALUATION ON HIS PERFORMANCE DURING THAT EXAM: given that being a Manager means having TO EVALUATE PERFORMANCE, THIS IS THE FINAL EXERCISE to APPLY the method they learnt and use it to assess their own work.
The student’s own EVALUATION IS then COMPARED TO THE PROFESSOR’s own assessment of their performance (which he wrote down before hearing the self-assessment) and discussed. STATISTICALLY, it is the case that 95% OF EVALUATIONS ARE in agreement, WITH A +/- 1 POINT OF DISCREPANCY . The remaining 5% of self-evaluations are so different and wide of the mark that the exam is NEGATIVE.
The ORAL TEST IS NORMALLY PERFORMED IN THE AFTYERNOON OR ASAP after the written test.
PROCESS to take part in the EXAMS
To have access to the EXAM each STUDENT MUST ADD THEMSELVES TO THE LIST 3 DAYS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EXAM DAY: this is necessary to PLAN AND ORGANIZE THE LOCATION OF THE EXAM ITSELF.
THE ORAL EXAM IS AUTOMATICALLY SET UP AFTER THE WRITTEN ONE.
|18/01/2022||10:00||LA SPEZIA||Scritto + Orale|
|15/02/2022||10:00||LA SPEZIA||Scritto + Orale|
|07/06/2022||10:00||LA SPEZIA||Scritto + Orale|
|12/07/2022||10:00||LA SPEZIA||Scritto + Orale|
|13/09/2022||10:00||LA SPEZIA||Scritto + Orale|
A PERIODIC MEETING IS REGULARLY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON IN ROOMS available in POLO MARCONI UNIVERSITY DEPT.