Requisiti di ammissione e modalità di iscrizione
Questo corso di laurea è a numero programmato e richiede il superamento di un test di ingresso.
Leggi attentamente il bando di ammissione per non tralasciare passaggi fondamentali. In particolare, controlla i termini di scadenza per ogni passaggio.
This is a programmed number of bachelor course. To enroll in this course you must have a high school diploma and you have to take an admission test.
Enroll in UniGe and sign up for the test
Application for admission to the competition
- If you are a non-EU candidate residing abroad, you must submit the application for admission to the competition by 12.00 noon (CEST) on 18 May 2023 using the procedure provided on the University of Genoa's student portal following the pre-enrolment application submitted on the Universitaly portal (deadlines on Universitaly may be subject to change as a result of ministerial provisions).
He/she must also contact the Welcome office - international students and users by 12.00 noon (CEST) on 12 May 2023 to verify the foreign qualification and the terms of payment of the admission fee.
- If you are an EU or non-EU candidate legally residing in Italy must submit the application for admission to the competition no later than 12.00 noon (CEST) on 20 July 2023 exclusively through the procedure provided on the University of Genoa's student portal
- If you are an EU or non-EU candidate residing in Italy in possession of a foreign qualification must apply for admission to the competition via the online procedure described above and also contact the Welcome office - student reception and international users - by 12.00 noon (CEST) on 14 July 2023 to verify the foreign qualification.
At the end of the procedure on the University of Genoa student portal the system will issue a receipt to be presented at the examination. This receipt constitutes the only document proving correct registration. After this peremptory deadline, you will no longer be able to register for the competition.
In order to be admitted to the competition the candidate must pay, under penalty of exclusion from the competition, the contribution for admission to the competition of € 30,00 (thirty/00 Euros), according to one of the methods proposed (https://www.studenti.unige.it/tasse/pagamento_online/ ):
- by 12.00 noon (CEST) on 18 May 2023 (Non-EU candidates residing abroad)
- by 12.00 noon (CEST) on the 20 July 2023 (EU and non-EU candidate legally residing in Italy).
Read the call
To find out all the information needed, please read carefully admission call
Iscriviti a UniGe e al Test
Per iscriverti a questo corso di studio è necessario effettuare la procedura online che comprende (guarda il TUTORIAL):
- La registrazione a questo Portale (se non sei mai stato iscritto all'Università di Genova)
- La pre-immatricolazione: nella schermata che comparirà dovrai inserire le credenziali ricevute con la registrazione (punto precedente)
- La conferma dell'immatricolazione
Potrai procedere con la conferma dell'immatricolazione SOLO se superi il test di ingresso con esito positivo.
Take the test
Take the admission test
On test day you have to bring:
- your identity card
- the printing of the enrollment receipt
- the receipt of online payment of the 30 €
Complete the enrollment
Enroll in the course
If you've passed the test and you're on the ranking please complete your enrollment:
If you are successfully placed in the respective rankings you must enrol by 12 noon (CEST) on October 3rd, 2023, using only the online enrolment procedure on the Student Portal.
The application will be valid only if all stages of the procedure have been completed within the deadline set out above:
• selection of the degree course
• payment of the first instalment of the student contribution consisting of the regional tax and € 16.00 - euro sixteen/00 (for stamp duty)
• in case of application for the ALISEO grant, exclusive payment of € 16,00 - euro sixteen/00 (for stamp duty)
• payment of a further € 16,00 - € 16,00 (for stamp duty) in case of change of course/withdrawal from studies and payment of any back taxes.
Payment methods other than those indicated at the dedicated link are not allowed.
N.B. Not enrolling by the deadline means that the enrolment is cancelled.
Remember that enrolment applications may not be sent by post.
If you are a student already enrolled in another course of study at the University of Genoa or at another university as undergraduates, you may enrol "under condition", within the deadlines and using the same procedures as for enrolment.
Non-EU students residing abroad who have been successfully placed in the ranking list must contact the Welcome office - student reception and international users - to complete their registration by 12 noon (CEST) on the 27th of September 2023.
Once you have enrolled, you will receive an email notifying you when your badge will be ready and where to collect it.
The admission test lasts 90 minutes and consists of solving 50 multiple-choice questions on:
- General and maritime culture - 10 questions
- Logic and mathematics - 20 questions
- Knowledge of English - 20 questions
To find out the dates and details of the test, please visit the Admission test section of the course.
The safety/IMO courses are not mandatory but are evaluated as an additional score as described in the call.
Completa la tua iscrizione
Se hai superato il test di ingresso e risulti in graduatoria, puoi completare la tua iscrizione (guarda il TUTORIAL):
Consulta il bando di ammissione per conoscere le modalità di conferma dell'iscrizione a questo corso di studio.