Test di ingresso
This is a programmed number of bachelor course. To enroll in this course you must have a high school diploma and you have to take an admission test.
How it works
The test lasts 90 minutes and consists of solving 50 multiple-choice questions on:
• General and maritime culture - 10 questions
the questions will focus on knowledge of general and maritime culture and are aimed at verifying basic knowledge about culture and history
• Logic and mathematics - 20 questions
verification of the ability to logically complete a reasoning, in a manner consistent with the premises that are set out in symbolic or verbal form through multiple- choice questions
for the mathematical part the questions are aimed at ascertaining the mastery of:
♦ numerical sets and arithmetic (natural, relative, rational, real numbers; ordering and comparison of numbers; order of magnitude; operations, powers, radicals, logarithms), algebraic calculation
♦ Euclidean geometry (polygons, circumference and circle, measurements of lengths, surfaces and volumes, isometry, similarities and equivalences, geometric places)
♦ elements of plane trigonometry (sine, cosine, tangent functions and their inverses, fundamental relations of goniometry, formulas for associated angles, theorems for right triangles)
• English language knowledge - 20 questions
- the test is aimed at ascertaining comprehension of the English language at B1 level.
You can find a simulation test on AulaWeb
When and where
The admission test will be held online and it will take place:
• on the 25th of May 2023 for Non-EU candidates residing abroad
• on the 27th of July 2023 for EU and non-EU candidates legally residing in Italy
If you are a non-EU candidates residing abroad, you are invited on 25th of May 2023 at 9.00 (CEST) to enable the Committee to carry out the identification operations.
The test shall start at 10.00 (CEST).
If you are an EU or non-EU candidate legally residing in Italy, you are invited on 27th of July 2023 at 9.00 (CEST) to enable the Committee to carry out the identification operations.
The test shall start at 10.00 (CEST).
►Please read carefully the procedures for the admission test indicated below.
Get ready for the test
Preparation for admission test
1. Non-EU candidates residing abroad are summoned on the 25th of May 2023 at 9.00 (CEST) to enable the Committee to carry out the identification operations. The test shall start at 10.00 (CEST).
2. EU and non-EU candidates legally residing in Italy are summoned on the 27th of July 2023 at 9.00 (CEST) to enable the Committee to carry out the identification operations. The test shall start at 10.00 (CEST).
A time of ninety (90) minutes is allocated for the test.
Candidates must (under penalty of exclusion from the test) carry out a series of technical checks on their remote connection before the admission test, held on the
- the 22th of May 2023 at 9.00 or 15.00 (CEST) for Non-EU candidates residing abroad
- the 24th of July 2023 at 9.00 or 15.00 (CEST) for EU and non-EU candidates legally residing in Italy
A few days before each candidate will receive by e-mail the link to the meeting in which they must participate.
After the test
Check the rankings
Check the test results on the UniGe Servizi Online dedicated page.
- by the 31st of May 2023 for non-EU candidates living abroad in which account will be taken of the reservation of places for Chinese nationals
- by the 3rd of August 2023 for EU and non-EU candidates legally residing in Italy
N.B. Remember that no personal communication will be given to candidates.
Fill the form for repechage
If you want to be entitled to repechage, fill the online form.
Check if the rankings have changed
Check if there have been any changes in the rankings.