This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
The graduate examination consists of the discussion of a written or multimedia paper before a committee.
You will have to demonstrate:
- to be able to correctly use sources and bibliography
- to have systematic and argumentative skills
- clarity in exposition
- design and/or experimental skills
- critical skills
The thesis may be related to the activities of the formative internship, also carried out in the form of an internal internship.
You will have to agree on a thesis title with the thesis advisor, fill out the form with the provisional title and send it to the thesis advisor.
The thesis advisor (at least 5 months before the graduation session) must send the form to the Student Desk for filing the title.
You will be able to write the thesis in English (with title and summary in Italian) or in another EU language but, in this case, the permission of the course of study will be required.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate student, you must:
- Choose the graduation session
- Deposit the thesis title
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, you will have to check that everything is registered online instead.
If you write your thesis abroad, your course of study will award you credits up to a maximum of 11 CFUs based on the length of your stay.
For each month you stay abroad to do your thesis, you will be awarded 3 CFUs (e.g., three months abroad corresponds to 9 CFUs).
The final test is passed if you obtained a grade of not less than 66 points out of 110.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.