You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you pass the Verification of the Adequacy of Graduate Personal Preparation.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To register for the course you must:
1. have earned one of the following degrees:
- graduate degree belonging to class L-17, Architectural Science .
- graduate degree belonging to class 4, Architectural and Building Engineering Sciences (formerly D.M. 509/99)
- university diploma of three-year duration that allows the recognition of 108 CFUs related to educational activities essential for the class L-17 Architectural Sciences (ex DM 270/2004)
- Italian or foreign equivalent degree that allows the recognition of the 108 CFUs related to educational activities indispensable for the class L-17 Architectural Sciences (ex DM 270/2004)
- five-year single-cycle degree from classes 4/S or LM-4, or equivalent degrees, for the sole purpose of obtaining a second degree
2. meet the following curricular requirements:
- successing the admission test for the course of study with the explicit direct purpose of "training as an architect," as regulated by the Ministry of Education, University and Research, which determines each academic year, the number of places available for matriculation. Nationwide regulations allow admission to years after the first based on availableplaces.
- Knowledge of a European Union language other than Italian (preferably English) certified by your degree syllabus or a certificate of at least B2 level
For undergraduates in the L-17 Science of Architecture class (former DM 270/2004), the curricular requirements are:
- acquisition of at least 154 CFUs by the pre-registration deadline
If you graduated from UniGe with a recent degree (formerly DM 509) and your degree meets the curricular requirements, you should directly link to the Online Services.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the curricular requirements or you graduated from another university, you must:
- Link to the Online Service of UniGe
- Upload your career of studies (only for students from other universities), including the statement of exams taken with the indication, for each subject, of the disciplinary scientific sectors and the relevant CFUs for the verification of curricular requirements.
. At this time you will have to choose the date on which you will present yourself for the Verification of Initial Preparation.
N.B. Documentation must be uploaded within 10 days of the date you intend to attend.
The outcome of the verification of curricular requirements will be communicated to you prior to the scheduled date for Verification of Initial Readiness.
If you do not pass the verification of curricular requirements, you will not be able to take the initial preparation verification. In this case you will be suggested a "bridging career" to fill the highlighted curricular deficiencies.
If, on the other hand, you do not pass the initial preparation check, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's degree or submit to a later test.
N.B.If your bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or earned a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the initial preparation test.
You can take the initial preparation test even if you have not yet graduated, as long as you have already passed all the exams and your career meets the curricular requirements.
In this case, after you have pre-registered, you must log on to Unige's Online Services and choose the date on which you would like to take the initial preparation check.
N.B. Because you have not yet graduated, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of any exemption for the grade you earned.