You can participate in the competition if:
- in the academic year. 2019/20 you are a student enrolled for the first time in the 4th year of the single-cycle master's degree program in Medicine
- you have acquired all the CFUs stipulated in your educational curriculum (from the 1st to the 3rd year of the program) by December 31, 2019
- you have an average gradeof not less than 27/30
To assess your suitability an interview with a Coordinating Committee of the Research Training Pathway is scheduled.
The interview will cover the following topics:
- use of common computer software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ...)
- reading and understanding a portion of a recent scientific publication in English (drawn from among 3 possible publications)
- suitability interview with the committee
The suitability interview for the 2019/20 RFP will take place during the week betweenMonday 2 and Friday 6 March 2020.
The date and location will be posted soon in the Course News and Events section.
N.B.No further communication will be sent to applicants.
To allocate theavailable seats (24 maximum), the committee will draw up an admission ranking list which will be published by Friday, March 13, 2020 in the News and Events section of the course website.