For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
The undergraduate examination consists of writing and discussion, before a committee, of a essay on:
- a research carried out by you (including in facilities outside UniGe)
- a critical analysis of the literature related to a theoretical or empirical aspect of your course of study
You will have the supervision of a supervisor and a co-rapporteur.
To take the graduation examination you will need to:
- submit at least nine months prior to the date of delivery of the documents for admission to the graduation session:
- the title of the thesis
- the request for the assignment of the second thesis advisor
- deliver at least one month before the graduation session:
- the thesis to the thesis advisors
- the documents for admission to the graduation session