The final grade is decided by the Graduation Committee from the average grade calculated using CFUs as weights and expressed in hundredths.
If you participated in the ECTN test you will be added 0.5 or 1 point (0.5 points for participation and 1 point if you scored above average).
In addition, if you acquired at least 12 CFUs abroad another 1 point will be added.
The Graduate Committee may increase this starting score (rounded according to common mathematical rules) by a maximum of additional 10 points, divided as follows:
- 2 points if you graduate in three academic years (meaning the end of the academic year as the deadline)
- 1 point if you graduate in four academic years
- from 0 to 4 points for the evaluation of internship activity (based on the judgment of the Internship Committee)
- from 0 to 2 points for the evaluation of the internship activity expressed by the external and internal tutors
- from 0 to 2 points for the evaluation of the final examination expressed by the Degree Committee
When the score reaches (or exceeds) 110, and if the rounded weighted average was 102/110 or above, the committee unanimously may award lode, upon the proposal of the supervisor.
When the score reaches (or exceeds) 110, the committee unanimously may award the lode upon the proposal of the lecturer.
N.B.You can graduate only if you have scored no less than 66 points out of 110.