You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the following specific requirements.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
You can access this course if:
- you hold one of these titles:
- degree belonging to class L-17, Architectural Science
- a degree belonging to class 4, Architectural and Construction Engineering Sciences
- a three-year university degree that allows the recognition of 108 CFUs related to educational activities essential for the class L-17 Architectural Sciences
- Italian or foreign degree that allows the recognition of the 108 CFUs related to educational activities indispensable for the class L-17 Architectural Sciences
- five-year single-cycle degree from classes 4/S or LM-4, for the sole purpose of obtaining a second degree
- you have passed the admission test for the course of study with the explicit direct purpose "for the training of architect," as regulated by the Ministry. Regarding the compulsory nature of the admission test, please refer to the provisions at the national level that allow admission to the years after the first on the basis of available seats.
- You know a language of the European Union, in addition to Italian, with minimum level B1. Knowledge must be certified in the curriculum or with a certificate issued by a certifying body (IELTS, TOEFL, PET)
If you are an undergraduate student in the L-17 Science of Architecture class (ex DM 270/2004), the curricular requirements required consist of the acquisition of at least 154 CFU.