You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, a direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you successfully pass the Prerequisites assessment.
Access to the Master's Degree in 'Internet and Multimedia Engineering' requires knowledge equivalent to that provided by the general educational objectives of the degrees of the Class Information Engineering (Class 9 of DM 509/1999 and Class L-8 of DM 270/2004).
You can apply for admission if you have either:
In order to attend this course the student needs the following requirements, without any exclusion:
- Laurea (first cycle degree, i.e. Bachelor's degree), Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale (second cycle degree, i.e. Master's degree) according to DM 509/1999 or DM 270/2004, or five year second cycle degree (Master's degree, ante DM 509/1999) or an equivalent degree
- at least 36 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L8- Information Engineering
- at least 45 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L-8 Information Engineering: Automation Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
- English language, B2 level or equivalent
The following first-level degrees ("Laurea") issued by the UniGe satisfy the above requirements:
- Ingegneria Elettronica e Tecnologie dell'Informazione (Electronic Engineering and Information Technologies)
- Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni (Telecommunications Engineering)
- Ingegneria Informatica (Computer Engineering)
- Ingegneria Biomedica (Biomedical Engineering)
If you graduated in UniGe with a recent degree (ex DM 509) and your degree meets the admission criteria, you must directly access the UniGe Online Services.
N.B. If your Bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or has obtained a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the Admission Test.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the admission criteria or you are a graduate of another university, you have to:
- Access the UniGe Online Service
- Upload your study career (only for students coming from other Universities), including the prospectus of examinations with the indication, for each subject, of the scientific disciplinary areas and the relevant CFU. At this time, you will have to choose the date for your Admission test.
N.B. The documentation must be uploaded within 10 days from the date you intend to join.
You will be informed of the outcome of the verification of the admission criteria before the date scheduled for the admission test.
If you don't succeed in the admission criteria verification, you will not be able to take part in the admission test. In this case, you will be suggested a bridge career (carriera ponte) to fill the curricular deficiencies identified.
If instead, you do not pass the admission test, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's Degree or submit to the next test.
If you are a non-EU student with residence abroad and a foreign diploma, click on the following link: https://unige.it/en/international/enrolment-non-eu-students-residence-abroad-foreign-diploma
You can attend the admission test even if you are not graduated yet, as long as you have already succeeded all the exams and your career meets the admission requirements.
In this case, after pre-enrollment, you have to access Unige's Online Services and choose the admission test date on which you would like to join in.
N.B. As you are not graduated yet, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of the possible exemption for the degree grade.