Read the notice of admission carefully so as not to miss key steps. In particular, check the deadlines for each step.
If you have a student's degree obtained abroad, you must take a test of knowledge of the Italian language which will be conducted in electronic mode based on the schedule published in the dedicated page in which the time and procedure for the test will be specified.
The entrance test consists of solving 80 questions with multiple-choice answers, of which only one correct answer among the five indicated, on the following topics:
- theory/practice relevant to the health professions included in the master's degree class of interest (32 questions)
- general culture and logical reasoning (18 questions)
- regulation of the practice of health professions included in the master's degree class of interest and health legislation (10 questions)
- scientific-mathematical culture, statistics, computer science and English (10 questions)
- humanities and social sciences (10 questions)
The following criteria shall be taken into account for the evaluation of the test:.
- 1 point for each correct answer
- minus 0.25 points for each wrong answer
- 0 points for each answer not given