Skip to main content

How to submit the report

For simple operational problems of a didactic nature write or call the Student Desk.

Alternatively, you can address:

  • directly to the Course Coordinator
  • the Head of the Instructional Coordination Sector (DIEC)
  • the Department Director,in the most serious cases

If you prefer to speak with a student, who will act as spokesperson for your instances, you can address the representatives in the Course Council.

If you intend to make reports/complaints in writing, you can use this form by emailing it to the person you want to address.