Skip to main content

During the Erasmus+

On your arrival

  • enroll in the foreign university or register at the partner institution
  • within 5 days of arrival, have the certificate of arrival (Annex A in the Important documents section of this page) filled, stamped and signed sent by the foreign university or by the partner institution. Send it to Settore Mobilità Internazionale

To modify the Learning Agreement

You have the option to make changes to the Learning Agreement, filling the During the mobility section. Have the document signed by all responsible persons (partner institution and UniGe) and yourself.

To extend your stay abroad

If you wish to extend your stay abroad beyond the duration provided for in the agreement, you must send to the International Mobility Service the authorization request (Annex B in the Important documents section on this page) with a declaration of the foreign University's willingness to accept the Erasmus+ conditions for the new duration.

Remember the period abroad:

  • may not last more than 12 months (must necessarily end by 30 September of the reference year)
  • there must be no interruption between the period of study already authorized and its extension
  • you will have to justify your extension request filling the During the mobility of the Learning Agreement