Skip to main content

Once you are back

Conversion of the activities

Once you are back:

  • send a copy of the After the mobility section of the Learning Agreement to the Internationalisation School Office
  • send a copy of it to the head of the programme

The head of the programme will ask the Programme Council for:

  • approval of the activities you have done abroad
  • conversion of the activities into ECTS credits