Skip to main content

Second degree

Those who already have a bachelor's degree and wish to enroll in a course of study must submit documentation of their previous educational career and follow the procedure described on the page on Registration

To obtain enrollment in a course of study for which there is a programmed number, it is still necessary to first take the admission test prescribed for it and be in a useful position in the appropriate ranking.

A student may also be enrolled in years subsequent to the first on the basis of a special resolution of the Board of Studies, which proceeds to the evaluation of the university career, identifies the part of the career that is confirmed and determines the number and type of educational credits that remain to be acquired.