We would like to remind you that regular payment of fees is a necessary requirement for the conduct of the internship.
Before you can do the internship, you must earn the certificate of the online course on occupational safety and health. The course:
- is conducted completely in e-learning mode
- is divided into 4 modules
- has a total duration of 4 hours
In order to complete the course, you must have viewed all video lectures, passed the relevant self-assessment tests and the final assessment. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a digital certificate and be able to download the certificate in pdf format.
To access the online course you must log on to corsosicurezza.aulaweb.unige.it and authenticate with your UniGePASS credentials. The enrollment key is "student" or "graduate".
To activate the internship:.
- Make contact with the administrative referent of the internship office
- Agree with the contact person within the company (company tutor) and the university tutor (professor of your course of study)
- Invite the Company to register on the portal Student Curricular Activities: Internships and Theses (if not already registered). Then initiate the necessary paperwork for the internship.
. N.B. User Manuals are available on the Portal homepage. For assistance in using the Platform write to email@example.com
It will be the job of the company mentor to introduce you to the work environment and facilitate your acclimatization, as well as to evaluate your progress and the achievement of training objectives at the end of the experience.
UniGe, as the sponsoring entity, provides insurance against occupational accidents with INAIL and, for liability, with insurance companies operating in the sector.
Attention: curricular internships, activated during the Degree Course, are now managed by the platform Student Curricular Activities: Internship and Thesis
At the moment, however, the platform does not manage the recognition of CFUs in careers.