|CREDITS||1 credit during the 3nd year of 9291 Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion techniques (L/SNT3) GENOVA|
|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/23|
|TEACHING LOCATION||GENOVA (Cardiocirculatory and Cardiovascular Perfusion techniques)|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
GIORGIO GHIGLIOTTI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The assessment takes place only through the final exam which aims to ensure the effective acquisition by the student of the expected learning outcomes.
The student to pass the exam, then return a mark of not less than 18/30, must demonstrate:
Knowledge and understanding of the basic mechanisms of genetics, genetic features and pathophysiology of genetically predetermined cardiovascular diseases
- Skill in the genetical disease recognition along with skill in risk estimation of familiar transmission
- Skill in working, for evaluation of prevention procedures and treatment possibilities
- Being able to convey related information and critically acquire additional knowledge and insights in related matters
Further contributes to the final mark of 30/30:
- Ability to transversally and critically deal with the required arguments;
- Fairness, clarity, synthesis and discussion fluidity
- Use of appropriate terminology
- Mastery of matter
Mark of 30/30 will be awarded when excellent knowledge and skills of arguments is shown; praise will be awarded if the candidate, already worthy of a score of 30/30, driven by a particular interest in the subject, showed a personal and effective deepening of one or more topics covered during lectures.
After the last lecture of the course the teacher will remain available to students who want more insights and information or deepenings on topics.
To be admitted to exams, students must have attended 80% of classes.
By appointment: email to firstname.lastname@example.org