|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||M-EDF/01|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Acquisition of basic skills related to the methods and techniques of motor activity. Understanding of physiological and biomechanical processes at the base of the motor skill learning facilities. Knowledge of the principles of skilled human performance.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to
• Know the principles of motor performance, the nomenclature relating to movement and the skills characterizing the motor task
• Apply the principles of skillful human performance
• Critically evaluate the motor patterns of the subjects under examination
• Distinguish the contexts and motor fields of action
• Compare different ways of motor learning
• Cassifying the motor skills that characterize a motor task
• Build / design motor intervention strategies
• Describe analytically the methodologies used for the different age groups
• Explain methods of intervention and motor programs underlying the teaching methodology
Frontal lessons in the classroom and practical lessons in the gym
Introduction to motor performance: The movement, postures and movement patterns. Coordination and conditional skills. Motor skills and learning stages. Individual differences and motor abilities.
Principles of skilled human performance: Information processing and decision making. Memory and memorisation process of motor acts. Contribution of sensory and sensitive systems to the skilled performance
Educational applications of the discussed theoretical elements: Analysis of contexts and fields of action Identification and selection of intervention strategies. Testing of some of the possible methods of motor learning. Action methodologies for different age groups. Observation skills and skills in technical analysis of movements, gestures, actions. Purpose and effectiveness of the movement
Schmidt. Controllo motorio e apprendimento. La ricerca sul comportamento motorio. Calzetti e Mariucci
Casolo. Lineamenti di teoria e metodologia del movimento umano. Vita e pensiero
Office hours: Upon agreement with the teacher Prof.ssa Emanuela Luisa Faelli mail: (email@example.com) tel: 0103538184 studio: DIMES Viale Benedetto VX
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
written exam: multiple choice quiz
Students must demonstrate:
To know the professional terminology and the fundamental theoretical elements related to motor activities.
to know the fundamental elements of planning and conducting a lesson aimed at the acquisition of specific motor skills and abilities
to adapt the training protocols according to: type of subjects, time, space, purpose and objectives.