|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||SECS-P/08|
The course of study is open to all people involved in management of cultural goods.
Students may have acqured:
1. The knowledge of italian and international law about cultural goods;
2. The ability to make choises in the field of cultural management;
3. The ability to make insights into management in the field of culture.
Classes are held in person. Attendance, although not compulsory, is recommended. The lecturer, at the specific request of a student (by e-mail), may allow him/her to follow classes remotely via “Teams” platform and to view class recordings
Aulaweb is an important tool for comunication and view of the study documents.
The course of study consists of four closely related sections:
1) Law section about cultural goods and management in cultural field;
2) Management and budget accounting of private and public museums and cultural institutions;
3) Organization of operative services in private and public museums;
The program of the course is aimed at both attending and non attending students.
Office hours: The reception of students is by appointment contacting the professor by email.
GUIDO GANDINO (President)
PAOLA VALENTI (Substitute)
Friday 30 September 2022
The exam will be oral
The assessment of learning will be in oral form for each section of the course of study.
|12/05/2023||16:00||GENOVA||Orale||Appello riservato ai laureandi|