|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||IUS/10|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
The course is an introduction and aims to provide an overview of the teaching, its methods, its contents and its main areas of interest.
The course aims to introduce the student to:
the main sources of administrative law,
the fundamental characteristics and principles of administrative law in the italian context and with particular reference to health legislation, also in comparison with European law
The student must be able to understand and critically examine legal documents in this area, being able to make appropriate decisions
acquire the basic notions of administrative legal language and understand the relationships between the organization and planning of health services, health economics and management.
The educational path is divided in:
- theoretical part through lessons
- practical part with planning and discussion of the project works developed by the students followed by the teacher
Type of sources of the law of the Italian constitutional order.
- Fundamental principles of administrative law
- The sources of administrative law
- The constitutional guarantee of the right to health and its implementation in the National Health Service
- Constitutional principles relating to the protection of health: solidarity, equality; health as an inviolable right - arts. 2 and 3 of the Constitution.
- Health protection and art 38: welfare and social assistance
- The legislative and administrative competences on "health protection"
- The "protection of health" in the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- Unit local service: concept, classification and organization
- Health professions of rehabilitation sciences: professional practice, autonomy and responsibility, notes on ethical codes
During the lessons in the classroom, the teacher will indicate the sources of study
Office hours: On appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org Department of Health Sciences
ROSAGEMMA CILIBERTI (President)
ROSA BELLOMO (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
Lessons take place in the second semester starting from march and according to the schedule agreed with the secretarial office. Please refer to the section "Lessons timetable"
The exam will be written / oral and the student will have to prepare a project work in progress
The score will be calculated on the basis of the results obtained during these tests.
The activities carried out by the student with the suggested tests are developed and planned with the aim of evaluating the learning of basic knowledge on the issues that have been developed during the lessons, including through project work.