|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/02|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
The areas of interest will be, on the one hand, general bioethics with the study of general ethical values and principles and, on the other, applied bioethics, by the examination and application of general principles to concrete cases.
The course aims to:
• promote knowledge of ethical principles and rules concerning the exercise of the rehabilitation profession;
• provide the critical and methodological tools necessary to address the various bioethical problems relating to the protection of health and respect for the assisted person;
• provide correct tools for approaching and managing the various issues concerning the relationship with the assisted person, in the perspective of a "humanization" of medicine.
The module includes oral lecturing complemented with small group activities in the classroom, film views and text readings.
In the event of a health emergency that prevents frontal lessons, the lessons will be carried out remotely using the Office365-Teams platform in synchronous or asynchronous mode.
Please refer to the specific AulaWeb application for teaching for any updates due to changes in the health and epidemiological situation.
• The relationship between team-assisted person
• From "cure" to "care"
• Informed consent and responsible choice
• The support for the week person
• Humanization of medicine
Didactic material provided on line; Opinions of the National Bioethics Committee available at http://www.governo.it/bioetica/pdf/60.pdf
Ivan Cavicchi—Gian Mauro Numico, La complessità che cura Dedalo, Bari 2015
L. PALAZZANI, Cura e giustizia, Studium, Roma 2017
V.R. POTTER, Bioetica. Ponte verso il futuro, tr. it.
Office hours: On appointment. Contact the teacher by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSAGEMMA CILIBERTI (President)
ROSA BELLOMO (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
Oral exam, whose results will be weighed with the additional tests, part of the Integrated
Oral test, whose results will be weighed with the additional tests, part of the Integrated Course