|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/50|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Teaching for the knowledge of the professional figure of the Podiatrics and its integration into a multidisciplinary team with other health figures.
Methodology of research in podology for systematic bibliography, including through databases, and related periodic updates aimed at critical reading of scientific articles.
Learn the latest information on setting up rehabilitation programs in Podology in order to ensure the quality of the rehabilitation process.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
• Apply the basic knowledge of the sciences relevant to the specific professional figure necessary to make decisions relating to the organization and management of health services provided by personnel with rehabilitation fiction in the medical area, within health structures of low, medium or high complexity
• Apply teaching methodologies, in the context of basic, specialized, complementary and permanent training of the specific professional figure
• Take care of interpersonal relationships in the workplace, harmonizing the contribution of the various professionals involved in the field of rehabilitation, avoiding overlapping and optimizing the rehabilitation process
Frontal lesson. Oral examination. Interview
Chapter 12 - Technology Assessment
Chapter 13 - Planning
Chapter 14 - The Marketing Plan
Chapter 15 - Problem Solving and Decision Making
Chapter 16 - The information system
Chapter 17 - Delegation
Chapter 18 - Management, supervision and coordination
Chapter 19 - Organizational Change Management
• Manage work groups and apply appropriate strategies to foster multi-professional integration processes.
• Collaboration with other professional figures for any initiative aimed at improving the professional activities of the health sector under one's competence
• Interpersonal relationships in the workplace, harmonizing the contribution of the various professionals involved in the field of rehabilitation, avoiding overlapping and optimizing the rehabilitation process
"Management manual for the health professions"
by Carlo Calamandrei
Ed. Mc Graw Hill
DANIELA GARAVENTA (President)
ELISA PELOSIN (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
Lessons from october to december
Oral interview / Quizzes / Project work mainly directed to ensure a proper understanding of the theory discussed in the course.
Available 2 examination date in winter (January and February) and 5 in summer (June, July and September).
The exam is oral or oral / written; it will be mainly aimed at evaluating an appropriate knowledge of the topics covered in the module.
Exam dates will be published on Aulaweb.
The exams of the integrated courses are held in the Genoese university in a single moment and the Examination Commissions, chaired by the Coordinators of the integrated courses or by their delegates, must be composed in accordance with the provisions of Article 29 c.5 and c. 6 of the University Didactic Regulations.
As per the Degree Course's Didactic Regulations, exams can only be taken in the periods dedicated to this and called exam sessions. The moments of verification usually cannot coincide with the periods in which the training activities take place
Details on how to prepare for the exam and the degree of depth of each topic will be communicated during the lessons.
The exam will mainly focus on the topics covered during the lectures and in any case on all those specified in the program, and will have the purpose of assessing not only if the student has reached an adequate level of knowledge, but if he has acquired the ability to critically analyze the organizational and management problems with a view to the pursuit of Quality that will be posed during the examination.
Students with SLD or other regularly certified special educational needs will be able to agree on written or oral modalities with the teacher, by contacting the teachers at least 10 days before the exam. They can also take advantage of 30% additional time.
|12/06/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula Multimediale Clinica Neurologica|
|03/07/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula Multimediale Clinica Neurologica|
|18/09/2023||14:00||GENOVA||Orale||Aula Multimediale Clinica Neurologica|
Some knowledge on fundamentals of healthcare system
OFFICE HOURS FOR STUDENTS
Office hours for students on e-mail appointment: