|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||SECS-P/02|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Module 2 aims to provide students with cognitive tools for research and basic information for entrepreneurial activity to be developed in foreign markets.
Through an examination of the globalization processes, from the analysis of the territory to international relations, the main problems companies must face when dealing with foreign markets will be examined.
It’s fundamental the deepening on the main procedures, above all in export, of enterprises and the services and nets of contacts available for the development of the internationalization.
Exercises will be carried out for the search for information and the realization of short reports on foreign countries (in connection with module 1), useful for the export manager to establish the operating activity.
At the end of the module the student:
- wil have acquired adequate knowledge of the functioning of foreign markets
- will understand the main challenges facing companies in foreign markets
- will know the main procedures concerning activity with foreign markets
- will have developed adequate knowledge of research of information sources
No prerequisites required
The module consists of 18 hours including lectures and practical exercise/research also for the purposes of exam preparation.
Materials avaible on Aulaweb.
• Analysis of the main organizations for internationalization
• Overview of relations abroad
• Analysis of the territory
• Main problems related to the activity abroad
• Export procedures and documentation: origin, temporary exports, customs procedures
• certifications for foreign operators
• internationalization services and initiatives
• case studies
Slides used during the lessons or other teaching materials will be available on Aulaweb. Notes from lessons are sufficient for the preparation of the exam.
Further information on specific topics will be published on the website.
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The exam will consist of a written report (for attending students) to be prepared and delivered according to the agreements taken with the teacher during the module: it will consist in the realization of a short report on an agreed foreign country.
For those not attending the exam will be oral on the program indicated on Aulaweb
Exam details will be given during the lessons and also on Aulaweb.
Written test will be a verification of the path taken by students and will consist in the realization of a short report to be taken as the basis of a company business plan for internationalization.
The oral exam will focus on the topics included in the program avaible on Aulaweb.