|LANGUAGE||Italian (English on demand)|
The aim of the course is to promote adequate knowledge of those tools which, combined with the disciplinary contents of the profession, allow the definition of strategies useful for an appropriate entry into the working context.
Upon completion of the training, students will be able to:
- recognize the main elements useful for organizing the job search;
- prepare a resume
- identify the main aspects useful for sustaining a job interview
The Course consists of lectures and exercises
The Course's contents will be the following:
- The job market: required skills and professional values
- The main paths to access the job position
- Job search tools: the CV and the job interview
- Web reputation
Lecture notes and bibliographical information will be provided during the course.
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Evaluation takes place through a written test
At the end of the Course, in order to achieve the eligibility, the students must present a written paper that focuses on knowledge acquired by lessons.