|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
The aim of this workshop is to further delve into the topic of nautical furnishings. Students will begin by analyzing shapes and materials, as well as contemporary and past styles, and then move on to exploring the various construction techniques.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The detailed goals of this module range by level, from theory to application:
- Knowing the characteristics of the type of vessel analyzed;
- Acquisition of an adequate project analysis methodology;
- Applying the above methodology to specific cases;
- Being able to concisely describe and represent project contents.
By the end of this module, students are expected to show knowledge of project development and communication tools such as:
- defining targets and reference scenarios;
- research and analysis;
- elaboration and editing of drawings;
- using sketches, technical drawings and models for project development;
- elaborating final project drawings.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
MATTEO COVINI (President)
LUCA PARODI (President Substitute)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.