|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||M-PSI/06|
The course proposes a deepening of the main evolutions of working scenarios, in order to focus on the psychological dimensions that characterize the complex relationship between the individual and the organization.
Typical concepts of WOP will be addressed: role identity, leadership, change management, motivation, job safety, occupational health, work-life conflict, organizational sustainability.
To build conceptual maps for the understanding of the relationship between the individual, the organization and the evolution of work scenarios.
To develop skills to observe the different organizational contexts
To promote methodological competencies and a first contact with tools useful for professional work with people and groups in organizational contexts.
The specific training objectives of the course are:
- To develop skills to analyse the different organizational contexts
- To acquire theoretical-conceptual maps for the understanding of some of the most significant phenomena related to the job market.
At the end of the course, students are expected to be able:
- To differentiate among the several conceptions of organization;
- To use several concepts of work psychology: role identity, leadership, change management, motivation, job safety, occupational health
- To plan actions to promote organizational and life sustainability at work
- Lectures on theoretical topics
- Group-based Learning
The history of work and organizational psychology: from the traditional Tayloristic approach to organizational sustainability
- The relationship between the individual, the organization and the evolution of work scenarios
- Organizational perspectives and organizational culture.
- psychosocial risks and well-being
- job satisfaction, motivation at work
- change management and organizational development
Bibliography will be provided at the beginning of the course
GIUSEPPINA DELL'AVERSANA (President)
PAOLO PARRA SAIANI (Substitute)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The exam consists of an oral examination
Students with learning disabilities, forms of disability or any special education need are requested to contact the professors at the beginning of the course in order to agree on the most suitable teaching and assessment methods which, with respect of the learning objectives of the course, will take into account specific personal learning modes and provide proper compensatory tools.
The test will assess students' mastery of the learning topics defined in the program, in relation to the expected learning outcomes.
All students are invited to periodically visit the page of this course on the AulaWeb e-learning portal (reachable from the University website or at: www.aulaweb.unige.it). All information and materials related to this course are published on this site.