|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||ING-INF/05|
The course focuses on the professional skills and technologies necessary to design and manage digital services aimed at citizens, businesses and associations.
The teaching aims to provide students with the skills to understand the issues related to the digital transition of PA and the computerized delivery of services to citizens.
The course aims to provide students with the ability to understand the problems associated with the digital transition of the Public Administration entities and the computerized provision of services to citizens
Motivation for self-analysis in order to improve one's personal skills in complex contexts.
Classroom lessons and where possible via MS TEAMS
- Digital services. Definitions, types, structures, categorizations, examples. Citizen services and business services.
- Functional problem solving as a paradigm for the development of digital services.
- The design of digital services for citizens, businesses and associations.
- Projects and processes. Project phases, constraints, resources.
- Organizational and technological components in the design and management of digital services.
- Management systems for the design of digital services. The approach to continuous improvement.
- Project management for the implementation of digital services, collaborative work components, project team management, information management.
- Design and management of digital services. The ability to achieve goals even in critical situations. Decision-making autonomy and continuous learning.
- The time and space components in the design and management of digital services.
- Analysis of the needs of users of digital services. The components of flexibility, adaptability and precision in detail.
- Relationship with users in the provision of digital services. Communication skills and the negotiation and conflict management components.
- Digital data of legal entities and individuals. The discipline of the protection of personal data (privacy).
The teaching material will be provided during the course
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The questions asked during the exam will ensure the understanding of the topics covered and the ability to apply the knowledge acquired in practical situations.
|05/06/2023||11:00||GENOVA||Orale Prof. Merlo|
|23/06/2023||11:00||GENOVA||Orale Prof. Merlo|
|10/07/2023||11:00||GENOVA||Orale Prof. Merlo|
|13/09/2023||11:00||GENOVA||Orale Prof. Merlo|
The course contains classroom exercises in order to put theoretical aspects into practice. Where possible, presence is therefore suggested.
By appointment using all available channels. Here are the references to contact the teacher directly and plan meetings both face-to-face and online.