|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
This course aims to present the fundamentals of information technology by providing information and cognitive tools on the set of methodological and operational skills necessary for the future doctor to be able to use ICT in a conscious way in the 21st century.
The quizzes associated with the teaching units of the course will help the student to understand if he has reached an adequate preparation to take the final exam.
The course is divided into several teaching units, containing video lessons, self-assessment tests and exercises that aim to reinforce the key concepts by reflecting on the contents covered during lectures. The structure of the modules is as follows:
- Representation of information and text encoding
- Non-text encoding: images, video, audio, 3D
- Introduction to computer networks, Internet, services
- Cyber security awareness
- Virtual / Augmented Reality, ICT and E-Health
Recommended textbook (english edition):
- B. W. Kernighan - Understanding the Digital World: What You Need to Know About Computers, the Internet, Privacy, and Security, Princeton Univ., 2017
Recommended handouts and video courses (in Italian):
- G. Vercelli - G. Olivieri, Orientarsi nel mondo digitale, dispensa creative common disponibile su Aulaweb, edizione 2020
- G.Vercelli - E. Bellanti - Fondamenti di Informatica - videocorso EduOpen - disponibile su https://learn.eduopen.org/
- A.Merlo - I.Torre - M. Ribaudo - Internet e il mondo delle reti- videocorso EduOpen - disponibile su https://learn.eduopen.org/
- M.Cerioli - M.Reggio - Scrivere e far di conto nell'era digitale- videocorso EduOpen - disponibile su https://learn.eduopen.org/
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
Ricevimento: In attendance: by appointment via e-mail at the DIBRIS (office TA.10, Villa Bonino - Mezzanine floor) in Viale Francesco Causa 13, Genoa or at the 3DLabFactory (room T.008, Palazzina Lagorio, ground floor), Campus di Savona, Via A. Magliotto 2, Savona Remote call: by appointment via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org During the semester the teacher will be available at the end of the planned activities, always by appointment, except impediments.
LUCA REPETTO (President)
GIANNI VIARDO VERCELLI (President)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Written or online quiz with multiple choice questions, carried out as part of the integrated reference course.
On the basis of the self-assessment quizzes made available during the course, the student will be able to understand if she/he has reached an adequate preparation to take the final written exam.