|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The teachingaims to
- provide students with the basics in terms of knowledge of the origin and history of Artiterapie and their specific differences based on the artistic means used and knowledge of the concept of different skills;
- provide students with a general understanding of knowledge of what is meant by integrated theater and broad knowledge of the history of disability in the show;
- introduce the issues related to the different areas of non-rehabilitation shows in which disability is expressed at an artistic, performative, expressive and recreational level;
- to make students acquire the ability to recognize and distinguish the therapeutic and rehabilitation fields, from the sociopedagogical one to recognize the formative differences necessary for the different areas;
-develop in students the ability to practice observation and express opinions with respect to works presented in class (video)
- to develop in students the ability to hypothesise correlations between the artistic process and the therapeutic process and between expressive potential and rehabilitation objectives.
- develop in students the knowledge on the correct use of specific terminology in relation to the concepts of disability, disability, impairment, diversification, self-esteem, motivation, therapy, psychotherapy, rehabilitation, creativity, resilience, levels of play. "
- develop in students the skills related to reconnecting creativity in the world of entertainment to that expressed in free play for children.
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS:
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the specific differences between the different interventions of art therapies, based on the artistic means used and knowledge of the concept of different skills;
- Critically evaluate when a socio-pedagogical activity is set up instead of a therapeutic one and vice versa;
- Distinguish application contexts and purposes in relation to the different types of intervention studied;
- Compare different possible artistic techniques, in order to choose the one that best suits the objective you want to achieve;
- To better classify the priority objectives in order to establish an intervention plan and an appropriate artistic proposal;
- Building "tailor-made" projects of the subject, which can also help him to generalize the skills he will acquire;
- Describe analytically the areas where you intend to intervene, the timing, the techniques and the strategies you intend to use;
- Design targeted interventions with techniques aimed at enhancing the strengths of the subject in charge and at the same time developing the emerging skills.
The lessons are carried out in front of the students in an active and participatory manner so that the experiences made in the theory in question can be correlated. Personal storytelling, class confrontation and brain storming are used for this purpose.
The program is summarized by slides and supplemented by relevant videos
Introduction: definition of entertainment and different types of art historical traces of disability in the show disability in the show for children Show and Therapy Disciplines: when art becomes a therapeutic tool Art therapy, dance therapy, music therapy, drama therapy Show Disciplines and Expressive Gratuity Not phenomenon- I do not work -No care the precious uselessness of art Palco, Platea and Qul'assenza diversity in art different places of the show, different levels of disability interaction in the show: fruition, creation, action (interpretation- execution)
What are the arts-therapies; Roberto Caterina; publisher Carocci 2005
The slides provided by the teacher are an orientation support to the study and contain links to other sources used in class
Acting Antics, Cindy B. Schneider 2007
The student's personal notes are a valuable support for the study.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
EUGENIA DUFOUR (President)
ELISA DE GRANDIS
FRANCESCA MARIA BATTAGLIA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
The exam takes place in oral form through an initial interview on the study methods used by the student and the possibility to clarify any doubts that may arise during the same. Tendentially a subject preferred by the student is requested and at least two other topics at the discretion of the teacher. Further questions can be asked if the student does not answer correctly to the first ones.
The evaluation first of all takes into account the consistency and correctness of the contents given in respons
Capacità di orientarsi all'interno del programma svolto, effettuare collegamenti con altre discipline del C.I. e con esperienze personali e di tirocinio, chiarezza nell'esposizione, coerenza e correttezza dei contenuti dati in risposta