|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/48|
|MODULES||Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:|
The course provides specific preparation on knowledge of psychic and social discomfort and techniques of intervention in a multiprofessional team aimed at promoting the balanced development of personality and potential, the recovery and reintegration of people with mental and risk disabilities of social exclusion.
AIMS AND CONTENT
At the end of the course the student will be able to plan rehabilitation for a person or a group of people in a situation of mental disability starting from the analysis of a constantly evolving context such as the present one and the assessment of the needs of the person in a multidisciplinary approach, using practices and tools that improve the care paths and take into account the dignity and respect of the person.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
Planning a psychiatric rehabilitation pathway taking into account the priority health problems, changes in epidemiological frameworks by identifying and properly organizing the human resources needed
Care for interpersonal relationships in the work environment, harmonizing the contribution of the various professionals engaged in rehabilitation, avoiding overlapping and optimizing the rehabilitation process
Lectures are performed in all the teaching location by owners teachers and are explained with slides. The Students/Teachers percentage report allows a direct comparison and an use of collaborative methodology, discussion about rehabilitation and working groups.
• Definition of "psychiatric planning methodology".
• Psychiatry: definition, major pathologies, worldwide, European and Italian laws.
• Articulation and quality of psychiatric care.
• Consideration of working team, human resource management and information.
• Considering the complexity of the present moment and the complexity of the stories of users who are entrusted to us for care needs.
• Study case - Project work of a rehabilitation path.
- Bruni, Fasol, Gherardi – “L’accesso ai servizi sanitari” – Carocci - 2007
- Giovanni Casula – “Benvenuti in psichiatria” – Unicopli - 2012
- Duccio Demetrio – “Il gioco della vita” – Guerini e associati - 2002
- “I giardini di Abele” – Intervista di Sergio Zavoli a Franco Basaglia - Rai
- “Intervista a Robert Hinslewood” da Terapia di Comunità – Rivista – Ottobre 2012
- “Commissione di inchiesta sul SSN” – Senato della Repubblica - 2011
- “Due partite” – Regia Enzo Monteleone – Italia - 2008
- “Social media revolution” – You Tube – 2011
- “Benvenuti in psichiatria” – Giovanni Casula – Unicopli – 2012
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
DANIELA GARAVENTA (President)
STEFANIA RASPINO (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
Lessons from october to december
Oral interview / Quizzes / Project work mainly directed to ensure a proper understanding of the theory discussed in the course.
Available 2 examination date in winter (January and February) and 5 in summer (June, July and September).
The assessment method is explained during the lessons.
The exam consists of an oral interview based on the lectures and on the program, to evaluate knowledge and critical thinking of the student. The student have to prove his competence to critically analyze management issues with a view to Quality.
Office hours for students on e-mail appointment: